Friday, December 14, 2007

Funny new things...

As always, I want to thank all of you who have sent me messages to keep me entertained and feeling connected while I am recuperating. It's been great to feel those threads tethering me to my friends that I haven't talked to in a while...

I am still doing well. Trying to take it a bit easier as I think my restlessness has made me do a little too much around my house. (I tried to open my front door to retrieve a small package this afternoon, and my obese cat made a break for it. It was like a war of the wills. I went to reach for her, and felt the strain of the stitches. Ouchie. Bastard. Anyhway~)

Here is another set of video clips (with this new digital lisp I have developed... Ugh~) to keep everyone updated. I think the binder and the bandages to "prevent swelling" make my chest look a lot bigger than it actually is, but you get the idea.

Thanks for checking up on me and more in a bit!





No comments: