Friday, December 7, 2007

Response to response...

I want to thank everyone who sent me responses to the launch of the blog! Thanks for all of the words of encouragement and well wishing. There was one response in particular that made me laugh my ass off, so I was hoping to post it here, for some balance perhaps to my more serious entry yesterday:

Hey Lan,Wow, this is exciting, the countdown has begun! I know you are nervous and scared, but I think it's a routine surgery. I mean look at Pamela Anderson, that girl has had boobs put in and taken out as many times as she has died her hair, and really sleeping with Tommy Lee turned out to be WAAAAY more dangerous. I'm just saying....
~My sister-in-law Elizabeth. (Hope it's okay that I quoted you here...)


Thanks again to everyone, and more humorous writings again soon, I promise. It's been amazing to have such support from so many people. Very humbling, indeed. (I wonder if this is how Pamela feels before every surgery???)

1 comment:

leslieaardvark said...

Tick, tick, tick-keep posting my friend-best of luck and lots of love!

I never thought you'd have so much in common with Pam Anderson. Your life guarding history, your love of rock-n-roll, now the boob factor.Will wonders never cease?